Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Shoo Shoes Shoo

Clickety, clackety, clackety click.
My noisy shoes just make me sick.
I can't get away with stuff since I got 'em.
(I guess that's why my mother bought 'em.)
When I try to creep to the cookie jar,
I never make it very far.
When I try to slink up and scare my cat,
I'm busted in two seconds flat.
When I try to slip in late from school
My parents know I broke their rule.
I can't play cop and look for clues.
I can't get any secret news.
I never win at hide and seek.
These shoes make me a lousy sneak!
I can't tickle my dad when he's taking a snooze.
I hate these lousy, noisy shoes!
Clackety Clickety, Clickety Clack!
(That was the sound of me taking them back).


 Written by Arden Davidson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.