Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

Holiday recount


I my holiday I went on a road  trip to foxton beach camp for a week.                                                                                                                                                  

I met a lot of new friends but one was really friendly awesome he went hunting just like me and we both liked the same things we hanged out at the tree hut.








We  played at the flying fox together and we were even in the same dorm and we also lived  just around the corner  he was  like a brother from another mother   .



As soon as we went outside there was a crowd of girls chasing us because we pranked them it was funny as because we both jumped jumped on the flying fox and we went super fast  around the field we were scared like a cat getting chased by a dog .The girls soon catches up. We jumped on the camps dirt bike I was revving the dirt bike throttle was very awesome the girls could not catch us now.

then we heard a bunch of screams they were at the back of us my heart pumped faster and faster like a usain bolt  running in the Olympics It was scary we stopped.







the girls tied  us up and get dragged up to a pole it was scary we got so scared my friend nearly wet his pants but it was fun any ways we had the best time and after all the drama we had a little rest man that was the best day ever. We had a lot of fun at foxton beach camp  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.