Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

My dream holiday

                                         MY DREAM HOLIDAY

My dream holiday would  be to go to samoa and meet my cousins and my family .Samoa is cool place because  they got nice  waters and there scenery is cool because you can see the fish swimming and kids having fun in the water .My uncles and my nana live in a town called upolu island in samoa .

Samoa is a beautiful island.My uncle lives on a farm in samoa that has 40 pigs 7 cows and 20 chicken .My dad’s dad bought a house in Apia and now is renavating on his house he has completed the bathroom,master,bedroom ,and wash house now he needs to finish .

Last of all I would like to go visit my uncle's grave and see my great grandfather and see my grandparents and family . My family always has always wanted to go to samoa .
  By Brandon

3 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Kia ora Brandon,
It is great that you have a dream, and Samoa would be a wonderful place to explore!
You have included a lot of reasons why you want to go to Samoa - well done.
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Brandon said...

Thank you Tsana (Karl and Robbins mum) it was very kind of you to
say that thank you

Lennyx said...

hi Brandon nice dream sounds fun

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.