Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

biograph poem


Learning Intention: To write a bio poem.
Success criteria
  • structure below
  • Use highly descriptive language (focus on adjectives)
  • Should make you feel satisfied that whoever reads it will know a good deal about who you are


  I am a mountaineer ,adventurous and funny.

I love tagging on paper ,I love skateboarding and long distance running.

Who is happy to run across the beach and watch the surfers and windsurfers.


Who cares about the pollution in china and mexico.
What about the young people losing there education.

I am afraid of snakes,mosquitoes,
spiders,tigers,dogs.

who would love to  go for a ride in a 1980 cobra or on a motorcycle or mustang fastback
who can skateboard or climb high
and bmx

What about  flying or being a superhero and feeling the sun.

Brandon E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiaorana Brandon I liked that you used clear words in you're poem.I liked that you were telling the truth that you are scared of spiders,tigers,snakes,mosquitoes and dogs.im scared of those but not dogs because I have a big fluffy dog.I bet your good at skate boarding and running long distance running.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.