Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Volcanic Simulation

Yesterday we went to the museum.Our group strolled down to the volcanic area and we walked into a lightened room with a couch,tv,big screen,rooms,coffee table and a draw with a vase and in the vase was a flower which had no beautiful flower smell.We sat on the floor which had a rug on it and as soon as we settled down the big screen had steam and the news was on the tv but I already knew  it was a simulation and it soon started to shake it was not scary for me but last time I got really scared.The lightened room became a darkened room and the ash came closer and closer the lights came on and the room shook like we were in an earthquake. Wow   if that was real it would scare me out of my pants . One light came on then one after the other and we all stood up and  walked out of the room.There was fun games and videos we did the [can you pick me up to see how strong you are].The funnest game I played was rock music well it wasn’t rock n roll we made it was  on rocks.Next we went to the polynesian section we learnt about Kiribati and here is two of my notes : te katau ornamental tell belt of coconut shells discs , dolphins teeth nonouti fishing equipment .Fish traps :fishing hats and a bag to carry the eels home.
By Brandon E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.